Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Rc Plane Games What Should I Get For My 15th Birthday?

What should I get for my 15th birthday? - rc plane games

First theres a limit of $ 200. I have a decent computer with decent games. I have a PS3, which I do not use, because the games suck a little now. And I have a PSP with custom firmware. I will not one cuz I already have an iPod and I use it a lot. I really do not want an RC airplane or something, because you are boring after a while. It does not seem too many options there, but maybe you can give me a proper answer.

7 comments:

Baseball... said...

First, U already basically anything that might want a child, and we should invest in or something, but he could afford to spend up to $ 200.
What is Save the Wii or the iPhone

alex c said...

ur parents say that the U-2 up to $ 200 and $ 50 more and buy a Wii

Chuck T said...

Order a gift card to Home Depot, so you can add your own room for privacy: build))

lindsay said...

I have the same problem, but I'm a girl
But I like video games and stuff i want
Zune

bigade63 said...

What a life, all his possessions appear to be based on a screen watching!

Francis H said...

shot.

MADELINE 2 said...

U Got sees all ur saving money for college
or ur trying to say something more ......
I'm rich

Post a Comment