Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bulk Toothbrushes Any Idea Where To Buy Bulk Toothbrushes?

Any idea where to buy bulk toothbrushes? - bulk toothbrushes

We have a lot of sweets is a party which not so long ago, so I think you are little gift bags for knitters therapist will get rid of the majority. But I thought it would be nice if we put a toothbrush in each, and it seems sorta apples wrapped sweets or something .. Toothbrush, the stick .. But of course, do what we need individually wrapped toothbrushes. I could not find. Ideas? as a fallback plan, I could pencils or so .. But I like the idea of the toothbrush better than we can find somewhere cheap ish --

2 comments:

MO said...

Alson've thought toothbrushes, offer sweets to Halloween. I have a website, which posted sales of toothbrushes in bulk and say "Happy Halloween" and are individually wrapped. To venturesix.com. I called and your delivery time is 4 working days in the United States.

xxDanii♥... said...

cute idea, BJ's usually has tons of bulk goods

Post a Comment