Saturday, January 23, 2010

Aluminum Cigar Tube Does Anyone Know The Name Of The Cologne That's In A Cigar Shaped Bottle And Case?

Does anyone know the name of the cologne that's in a cigar shaped bottle and case? - aluminum cigar tube

I had a long time and smells more. I remember a box of cigar-shaped aluminum Ben Franklin on it and the bottle of Cologne was brown and looked like a cigar. I want to know only the brand, if someone knows what I mean. I think these are rare and I, because I can not find them.

2 comments:

Meggen F said...

Well, I know of "Cuba Sparkling Zebra, but the smell of a woman.
In fact, all the "flavors of Cuba are very good.
Let me see a bit of research if I can find it for you.

alex t said...

is one of the two would talk mai
Cigar Aficionado or by Remy Latour

Post a Comment