Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Causes Of Inflamed Carotid Artery Does The Use Of Antibiotics Causes Oral Thrush And Some Other Side Effects?

Does the use of antibiotics causes oral thrush and some other side effects? - causes of inflamed carotid artery

Azithral doctor gave me antibiotics and for me that is the feeling that I had fever virus a month ago ..
Blood tests were clear .. Although he said, recognize fever and gave me some medicine ..

So far, I'm against mouth ulcers, muscle and joint pain ETCC ..

Is the use of antibiotics causes of thrush and some other side effects?
Or does it mean that a serious illness ..
Please help me ..

2 comments:

susieq said...

It may ..... Candidiasis is an infection that developed opotunistic if it creates an imbalance of the natural flora in your body and Forna Azithral that may have caused.

Many of my patients who have IV antibiotics thrush mouth full. There are a lot of information on the Internet for more information.

Aaron J said...

Receive our Metagenics ultra flora.

Healing Throttle in no time!

Post a Comment