Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What Does A Swollen Liver Look Like Whats Wrong Liver Cirrossis And Hep Swelling And Pain?

Whats wrong liver cirrossis and hep swelling and pain? - what does a swollen liver look like

What I have been through this for some time, and is the point, I can not even eat stool.after I have much pain in my abdomen.i eat very little, because the waves pain.i around my belly. Look very pregnant, I always fill explode, or I'm hurt too full burst.fill actaully alot.don-t know "when I'm hungry, less than 2 days or so it takes then I'm afraid .. food. laxitives2 see all 3 days in order to painful.scared doctors do not feel so good all.but "I intend to go to the University of Alabama on Monday .. I 'hope to see if a doctor before Monday has been coming. I hope so .. what is wrong, not ..?: (O

0 comments:

Post a Comment