Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lump Between Cheek And Gum LUMP BETWEEN TEETH AND CHEEK UNDER GUMS?

LUMP BETWEEN TEETH AND CHEEK UNDER GUMS? - lump between cheek and gum

I had a strange infection in his mouth last week that seemed to thrush. I took a single dose of antibiotics for him, and ate a lot of yogurt. It bothered me since. Yesterday I found a piece of (very small, perhaps half frozen to death?) Under the gums, teeth and cheek. It is not at all when I touch or press violated, and is the same color as the rest of my gums. I also think that the press outside of the cheek. It's in my lower jaw, close under my tooth.

Is this something I have to be concerned? I remember before and they therefore do not know if the throttle or what to do. Has anyone something like that?

If you care about my wisdom teeth did not occur, but arand impacts. I'm 22nd

1 comments:

enamel said...

More than likely a lymph node. BTW Antibiotics will not work for candidiasis, in fact, are more often the perpetrators. Good Luck

Post a Comment