Monday, February 8, 2010

Used Hells Bay Marquesa What Goes In My External 3.5in Bay!?

What goes in my external 3.5in bay!? - used hells bay marquesa

ok .... my dilemma. my server is with 10 bays of 5.25, no problem with what to do with them. What I do not have a problem with what the hell in a 3.5 "bay, which have set. I do not want a floppy drive, I can not use it. I do not want a reader card, there is a in one of my external HDD enclosures. do not need a fan controller, all of which are 100% tracking software.

So what remains?

PS I saw a 2.5 "hot-swap rack, do not need.

2 comments:

curious george said...

It seems that there is really nothing that you need and want, I could hide it, instead of doing something.

delrioki... said...

You put something into something else. If you have any modding you could have a digital screen that displays everything you want to build. Another idea is to create a small pouch to fit in the space for the storage of parts.

Post a Comment