Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Brown Discharge From Vergina Is Brown Discharge From Seasonique Birth Control Normal?

Is brown discharge from seasonique birth control normal? - brown discharge from vergina

I've been using Seasonique for about 5 months and when I go to start the third set of offers to brown discharge during and outside have about 2 weeks before a period. I asked myself whether this is normal, I've got nothing on this site Seasonique and I sat down my gynecologist and she said that "spotting" normal, but I do not know if it's blood or something.

2 comments:

HipChic said...

If this is the situation. My gynecologist told me that he hoped that in this British Columbia (if not havent started yet). I also mentioned that the situation was on the pill would be a long decline.

Its annoying, but normal. Sorry.

Jess said...

I took two rounds of Seasonique, and the discharge was brown and blood all the time. My doctor told me it was normal too, but tired, because I felt that in my period of three months in a row. My doctor told me that hormones are not strong enough and that what had caused the rejection. I have the pads and is gone again =]

Post a Comment