Friday, February 12, 2010

Sample Church Service Letter This A Sample Of One Of My Spec Letters. Is It Good. In What Ways Could I Improve It.?

This a sample of one of my spec letters. is it good. in what ways could i improve it.? - sample church service letter

Russell Ham
77 Church Street
Highbridge
Somerset
TA9 3HT
Tel: 01278 784413
Mobile: 07899723123

December 5, 2006
Bridgwater Times
27. High Street
Bridgwater
Somerset
TA6 3BG

Love Eira Powell

Re: Vacancies
I am writing to inform you of sales positions in your company. As you can see from my CV, I worked for a number of companies and have knowledge and more knowledge. I am interested in pursuing a career in administration and looking for a job with customer service. I wondered whether they would be willing to more personal now.
As you can see from my CV, I worked as a volunteer in a shop RSPCA ÂșE 8 months. In this position he has had to prepare and quantity products, serving customers responsible for operating cash flow and deliveries / collections. I purchased worked closely with the number of public and new skills that I would use in a similar position. My last employer will be happy to provide references for me. I take my time with my former employer and have a passion for a new challenge to begin. I have confidence in the role of success and a desire to me and my company with extensive experience.
I am available to start immediately with the work and a copy of my CV attached for consideration. I would be glad if you contact me if you have time or full-time posts availabland in your company, or keep my information on file for future vacancies. Please feel free to contact me anytime at the numbers provided if you wish to discuss any aspect of my commission.
I look forward to speaking with you soon

Sincerely,

Russell Ham

5 comments:

Jan C said...

I would not use "talk to you soon." To say that I appreciate your comment as soon as possible. Good luck.

Daniel R said...

At first mention ask for a specific post, and then ask if they have vacancies. That is not quite logical.

Modern Major General said...

Go straight to the point - I did not even find his resume after this letter. Sorry, but it is tedious. Your CV will be marked with the letter, he MKE only the entries at the end of a very short introduction and questions such as:

Person appointed by Mr / (see end)

I understand that there may be the setting ...
I think I answered this waiting ...
I know I can offer your company ....

I enclose my CV for your attention and hope to hear from you in the near future.

Sincerely, / faithful

Register


Name


Be willing to follow every letter with a call for free. Send your application with CV to the role that they do.

The BudMiester said...

Put your address in the upper left and you on the right side: I am writing to ask you if you are vacancies for Customer Service: Skills and knowledge are valuable, not to an increase in knowledge: The position has been the preparation and cost of goods : If I enjoyed my time: it really his vast experience? "I am delighted to hear from you soon, if they are not really good.

martinmm said...

Great. many words. Hold the conservation of the individual and to the size, the shorter version developed.

Post a Comment