Saturday, December 19, 2009

Real Vigina Does A Transsexuals Genitals Look Normal After An Operation?

Does a transsexuals genitals look normal after an operation? - real vigina

I'm just a little curious. I just read a novel on this subject is the point of the novel on HIV and men in prison to educate low-to ... but this is not the problem, but you can see why I have a question. Ok well, do not seem artificial''''vigina real? Are all the sensations that the real experience of a real woman during sex? Could a lubricados''''si were excited? Women can transform themselves into humans? I want to know more about it, and I do not want to become a transsexual, and I'm not gay, I want to use every moment to continue my studies, there are sites you can visit to gain a better understanding? PS Sorry if I offended anyone. I am a very open mind, I respect everyone and their decisions ... ok thank you for your time everyone

0 comments:

Post a Comment