Monday, December 14, 2009

Newport University Sanction -christopher What Are My Chances Of Being Accepted To Christopher Newport University?

What are my chances of being accepted to Christopher Newport University? - newport university sanction -christopher

I am currently a high school and college, I really like is to attend Christopher Newport University (CNU) in Newport News, Virginia
My GPA is only 2.81, but I school.
Played football for four years
Member of the International Thespian Society
I completed productions 3 Games
and I also actively volunteering at a food pantry for people in poverty

I think that's all, not very impressive, but my graduate courses are very difficult. I am a Spanish student for 4 years. If you recently or know anything about the school, and let me know what else to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment