Wednesday, December 16, 2009

532 120 Why Do People Call Me S L U T Or W H O R E In My Question I Asked?

Why do people call me s l u t or w h o r e in my question i asked? - 532 120

i in the question before it was called a prostitute and SL UT, but I'm not one of them and I only had one oven, and he is the one I slept with, and together have more than one for a year

Lut S: 2 2594 Bitch Up, 532 and

Someone who provides a vital service to the community and goes to bed with everyone, including the man who put not get shot, and everyone knows it. They give a **** sympathy or because someone asked him, if you do not **** on everyone she knows. They are wonderful people, and without them sex crimes will not increase help to. Thank you bitch, where you are.

Whore: 3 546 Bitch Up 120

A woman who returned to them with something, usually money.

directly from urban dictionary.com

and do one of them, how can I aslut or whore? Just cuz I'm 16 and had sex with my BF? This can

0 comments:

Post a Comment